Package: fvwm-crystal (3.0.5.dfsg-4) [universe]
Links for fvwm-crystal
Download Source Package fvwm-crystal:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Vincent Bernat
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [fvwm-crystal.org]
Pretty Desktop Environment based on fvwm
FVWM-crystal creates an easy to use desktop environment using fvwm2 as its window manager and main core. From another point of view its just a very powerful fvwm configuration.
A file manager may be optionally used to display desktop icons, ROX-filer and nautilus are supported for this task. FVWM-crystal furthermore has UI integration for various music players, among them audacious and mpd.
There is also a very powerful menu system that has an extensive default configuration but may be customized and extended by each user to fit personal requirements.
Other Packages Related to fvwm-crystal
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: rxvt-unicode
- RXVT-like terminal emulator with Unicode support
also a virtual package provided by rxvt-unicode-lite, rxvt-unicode-ml
- or x-terminal-emulator
- virtual package provided by aterm, aterm-ml, eterm, evilvte, gnome-terminal, guake, konsole, kterm, lxterminal, mlterm, mlterm-tiny, mrxvt, mrxvt-cjk, mrxvt-mini, multi-aterm, pterm, roxterm, rxvt, rxvt-beta, rxvt-ml, rxvt-unicode, rxvt-unicode-lite, rxvt-unicode-ml, sakura, terminal.app, terminator, tilda, vala-terminal, wterm, wterm-ml, xfce4-terminal, xterm, xvt
- rec: mpc
- A command-line tool to interface MPD
- rec: rox-filer
- A simple graphical file manager for X11
- rec: xscreensaver
- Automatic screensaver for X