Package: airstrike (0.99+1.0pre6a-4) [universe]
Links for airstrike
Download Source Package airstrike:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Games Team (Mail Archive)
- Sven Velt
- Barry deFreese
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [icculus.org]
2d dogfight game in the tradition of 'Biplanes' and 'BIP'
Airstrike is a 2d dogfight game in the tradition of the Intellivision and Amiga games 'Biplanes' and 'BIP'. It features a robust physics engine and several other extensions of the original games. It is currently 0-2 player only, but will hopefully have network play and some more advanced computer controlled enemies in the future. The graphics have been created using the Povray raytracer, and should be easy to extend and modify.
Other Packages Related to airstrike
- dep: airstrike-common
- 2d dogfight game in the tradition of 'Biplanes' and 'BIP'
- dep: libsdl-image1.2 (>= 1.2.5)
- image loading library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer