Package: crossfire-client (1.12.0-2) [universe]
Links for crossfire-client
Download Source Package crossfire-client:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Kari Pahula
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [crossfire.real-time.com]
Sound server for the game Crossfire
Crossfire is "a multiplayer graphical arcade and adventure game made for the X environment.
It has certain flavours from other games, especially Gauntlet (TM) and Nethack/Moria.
Any number of players can move around in their own window, finding and using items and battle monsters. They can choose to cooperate or compete in the same 'world'."
To play the game you'll need to have access to a local or remote server.
This package has the optional sound server. This package also acts as a metapackage for installing one of the GUI clients. You can safely uninstall this package if you don't want to play Crossfire with sounds.
Other Packages Related to crossfire-client
- dep: crossfire-client-sounds
- sound files for playing crossfire
- dep: libcurl3-gnutls (>= 7.16.2-1)
- Multi-protocol file transfer library (GnuTLS)
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: rplay-client
- rplay network audio system - basic clients
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- sug: rplay-server
- rplay network audio system - server