Package: eboard (1.1.1-4.1) [universe]
Links for eboard
Download Source Package eboard:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Patrik Fimml
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.bergo.eng.br]
GTK+ chessboard program
eboard is a graphical chess program which can function as an interface to Internet chess servers such as FICS and to chess engines such as Crafty.
eboard has a themeable and freely resizeable board, a tabbed or multi-window display, and supports multiple simultaneous boards.
This package contains a chess interface, which means that you can play against another human on the same computer, or play on an Internet server. If you would like to play against a computer, you should install a chess engine such as gnuchess in addition.
Other Packages Related to eboard
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.29.3)
- The ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.4.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.8.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3