Package: fltk1.1-games (1.1.10-2) [universe]
Links for fltk1.1-games
Download Source Package fltk1.1:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Aaron M. Ucko
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.fltk.org]
Fast Light Toolkit - example games: checkers, sudoku
This package contains the example games that accompany FLTK. Specifically, it contains the following two programs:
- flblocks: clear groups of adjacent blocks before they fill the screen; - flcheckers: classic board game, also known as draughts; - flsudoku: Sudoku puzzle (place numbers in a grid).
The Fast Light Toolkit (FLTK) is a cross-platform graphical user interface toolkit originally based on libForms.
Other Packages Related to fltk1.1-games
- dep: libfltk1.1 (>= 1.1.7)
- Fast Light Toolkit - shared libraries
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library