Package: freedink-engine (1.08.20090918-1) [universe]
Links for freedink-engine
Download Source Package freedink:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Games Team (Mail Archive)
- Sylvain Beucler
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.freedink.org]
adventure and role-playing game (engine)
Dink Smallwood is an adventure/role-playing game, similar to Zelda, made by RTsoft. Besides twisted humour, it includes the actual game editor, allowing players to create hundreds of new adventures called Dink Modules or D-Mods for short.
GNU FreeDink is a new and portable version of the game engine, which runs the original game as well as its D-Mods, with close compatibility, under multiple platforms.
This package contains the game engine alone.
Other Packages Related to freedink-engine
- dep: freedink-data
- adventure and role-playing game (game data)
- dep: freepats
- Free patch set for MIDI audio synthesis
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.4.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libsdl-gfx1.2-4
- drawing and graphical effects extension for SDL
- dep: libsdl-image1.2 (>= 1.2.5)
- image loading library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2
- dep: libsdl-mixer1.2 (>= 1.2.6)
- mixer library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2
- dep: libsdl-ttf2.0-0
- ttf library for Simple DirectMedia Layer with FreeType 2 support
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: ttf-liberation
- Fonts with the same metrics as Times, Arial and Courier
- rec: freedink-dfarc
- frontend and .dmod installer for GNU FreeDink