Package: infon-devel (0~r218-1) [universe]
Links for infon-devel
Download Source Package infon-devel:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Joachim Breitner
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [infon.dividuum.de]
Develop bots for the infon game
Infon is a game which simulates the live of simple bugs who eat, propagate, eat each other and evolve. The players can not control the bugs directly but write their “intelligence” in the simple script language lua and upload it to the game using a plain telnet connection. The code can then be modified even while the game is running.
This package contains a graphical lua editor with integration into the infon server and allows easy uploading of the code. It also marks the currently executed line of code.
Other Packages Related to infon-devel
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6.11)
- register and build utility for Python packages
- dep: python-gtksourceview2
- Python bindings for the GtkSourceView widget
- rec: infon-viewer
- Program bugs to compete for food and survival - GUI
- sug: infon-server
- Program bugs to compete for food and survival - Server