Package: jmdlx (0.4-3) [universe]
Links for jmdlx
Download Source Package jugglemaster:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Games Team (Mail Archive)
- Helmut Grohne
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [icculus.org]
jugglemaster deluxe using wxWidgets
JuggleMaster is a siteswap animator. A siteswap is a textual representation for patterns one can juggle (using balls, clubs, etc.). It is mainly useful for understanding specific siteswaps by animating them (including multiplexing). Other uses may include watching patterns without understanding the notation behind them.
This package contains the wxWidgets interface and features a lot of builtin patterns available via a menu.
Siteswap FAQ: http://www.juggling.org/help/siteswap/faq.html
Other Packages Related to jmdlx
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libwxbase2.6-0 (>= 126.96.36.199.2)
- wxBase library (runtime) - non-GUI support classes of wxWidgets toolkit
- dep: libwxgtk2.6-0 (>= 188.8.131.52.2)
- wxWidgets Cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit (GTK+ runtime)