Package: kanatest (0.4.8-1) [universe]
Links for kanatest
Download Source Package kanatest:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Games Team (Mail Archive)
- Sam Hocevar (Debian packages)
- Barry deFreese
- Evgeni Golov
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [clay.ll.pl]
beginner's drill game to learn Japanese kana characters
Kanatest is a simple hiragana and katakana drill game. It checks your knowledge of Japanese kana characters.
There are three drill modes: hiragana mode (hiragana charset only), katakana mode (katakana charset only) and mixed mode (both charsets). The tester shows random kana characters and waits until you enter the romaji equivalent in an entry field. At the end, statistics are provided.
Other Packages Related to kanatest
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.6.27)
- GNOME XML library
- sug: ttf-mikachan
- handwritten Japanese Truetype font