Package: liquidwar (5.6.4-2) [universe]
Links for liquidwar
Download Source Package liquidwar:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Games Team (Mail Archive)
- Barry deFreese
- Eduard Bloch
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.ufoot.org]
A truely original multiplayer wargame
Liquid War is an original multiplayer wargame. There are no weapons, the only thing you have to do is to move a cursor in a 2-D battlefield. This cursor is followed by your army, which is composed by a great many little fighters, represented by small colored squares. When fighters from different teams meet, they eat each other, it is as simple as that.
A single player mode is available, but the game is definitely designed to be multiplayer, and has network support.
Other Packages Related to liquidwar
- dep: liballegro4.2 (>= 2:4.2.2)
- portable library for cross-platform game and multimedia development
- dep: liquidwar-data (= 5.6.4-2)
- Data files for Liquid War
- dep: liquidwar-server (= 5.6.4-2)
- Liquid War server