Package: mirrormagic (18.104.22.168deb1-9) [universe]
Links for mirrormagic
Download Source Package mirrormagic:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Drew Parsons
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Shoot around obstacles to collect energy using your beam.
A game like "Deflektor" (C 64) or "Mindbender" (Amiga). The goal is to work out how to get around obstacles to shoot energy containers with your beam, enabling the path to the next level to be opened. Included are many levels known from the games "Deflektor" and "Mindbender".
- stereo sound effects and music - music module support for SDL version (Unix/Win32) - fullscreen support for SDL version (Unix/Win32) - complete source code included under GNU GPL
Other Packages Related to mirrormagic
- dep: libsdl-image1.2 (>= 1.2.5)
- image loading library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2
- dep: libsdl-mixer1.2 (>= 1.2.6)
- mixer library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: mirrormagic-data
- Data files for mirrormagic