Package: mmpong-gl (0.9-4) [universe]
Links for mmpong-gl
Download Source Package mmpong:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Games Team (Mail Archive)
- André Gaul
- Gonéri Le Bouder
- Barry deFreese
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.mmpong.net]
massively multiplayer pong game client (OpenGL version)
mmpong is an ATARI-pong-like multiplayer game, where a moving ball reflects on impact from paddles on the left and right sides of the screen.
A special feature of this variant is the ability to play the game with far more than two players. Players are split into two teams, and the position of each team's paddle is determined by the mean value of the positions of all the players' paddles on the team. mmpong supports a number of different paddle profiles (like flat or round).
This package contains the game client (OpenGL version).
Other Packages Related to mmpong-gl
- dep: libcegui-mk2-1
- Crazy Eddie's GUI (libraries)
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libmmpong0.9 (= 0.9-4)
- massively multiplayer pong game library (shared libraries)
- dep: libsdl-image1.2 (>= 1.2.5)
- image loading library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2
- dep: libsdl-mixer1.2 (>= 1.2.6)
- mixer library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: mmpong-gl-data (= 0.9-4)
- massively multiplayer pong game client data (OpenGL version)