Package: slingshot (0.8.1p-3ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for slingshot
Download Source Package slingshot:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Ryan Kavanagh
- Python Applications Packaging Team (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.slingshot-game.org]
simple 2D shooting strategy game set in space, with gravity
Slingshot is a two dimensional, turn based simulation-strategy game set in the gravity fields of several planets. It is a highly addictive game, and never the same from round to round due to its randomly generated playing fields.
It is a deceptively simple game, the goal is to shoot the other spacecraft through the field of planets, but their gravity makes it tricky. The effects of the gravity mean that although it is easy to learn how to play, and to enjoy playing, it could take a lifetime to thoroughly master.
Other Packages Related to slingshot
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-pygame (>= 1.7.1)
- SDL bindings for games development in Python
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: ttf-freefont
- Freefont Serif, Sans and Mono Truetype fonts