Package: tf5 (5.0beta8-4) [universe]
Links for tf5
Download Source Package tf5:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Russ Allbery
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [tinyfugue.sourceforge.net]
text-based MU* and chatserver client
TinyFugue is a text-based, line-based client designed for connecting to most flavors of MU* servers (TinyMUSH, TinyMUX, LP, Diku, etc.) or any telnet-based chatserver. It includes support for 256-color terminals, MCCP versions 1 and 2, a powerful trigger and scripting language, and many other features.
This package is the current development version of TinyFugue (major version 5). For the current stable version (major version 4), install the "tf" package instead.
Other Packages Related to tf5
- dep: libgnutls26 (>= 2.7.14-0)
- the GNU TLS library - runtime library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 7.7)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- sug: spell
- GNU Spell, a clone of Unix `spell'