Package: xracer (0.96.9.1-3) [universe]
Links for xracer
Download Source Package xracer:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ying-Chun Liu (PaulLiu)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Futuristic racing game
Xracer is a Wipeout clone, distributed under the GPL. It should be able to use any OpenGL 1.1 compliant library. A 3D accelerator card is required.
This is the game data and binary.
If you want to build new tracks or other game data, you may also want to install the xracer-tools package.
Other Packages Related to xracer
- dep: freeglut3
- OpenGL Utility Toolkit
- dep: libice6 (>= 1:1.0.0)
- X11 Inter-Client Exchange library
- dep: libjpeg62
- The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library
- dep: libsm6
- X11 Session Management library
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxext6
- X11 miscellaneous extension library
- dep: libxi6
- X11 Input extension library
- dep: libxmu6
- X11 miscellaneous utility library
- dep: netpbm
- Graphics conversion tools between image formats
- sug: xracer-tools
- Futuristic racing game - developer tools