Package: geany-plugin-gdb (0.18-2) [universe]
Links for geany-plugin-gdb
Download Source Package geany-plugins:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Geany Packaging Team (Mail Archive)
- Chow Loong Jin
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [plugins.geany.org]
GDB plugin for Geany
GeanyGDB is a plugin for Geany which provides integrated debugging support within Geany via the GNU Debugger (gdb).
Geany is a small and lightweight integrated development environment using the Gtk+ toolkit.
The GNU Debugger is a source-level debugger for C, C++, Fortran, Modula 2 and Java programs.
Other Packages Related to geany-plugin-gdb
- dep: gdb
- The GNU Debugger
- dep: geany (>= 0.18)
- A fast and lightweight IDE
- dep: geany-plugins-common (>= 0.18-2)
- set of plugins for Geany (translations)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.18.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.8.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library