Package: geda-gsymcheck (1:1.6.1-1) [universe]
Links for geda-gsymcheck
Download Source Package geda-gaf:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Electronics Team (Mail Archive)
- Peter Clifton
- أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)
- Hamish Moffatt
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [geda.seul.org]
GPL EDA -- Electronics design software (symbol checker)
The gEDA project has produced and continues working on a full GPL'd suite and toolkit of Electronic Design Automation tools. These tools are used for electrical circuit design, schematic capture, simulation, prototyping, and production. Currently, the gEDA project offers a mature suite of free software applications for electronics design, including schematic capture, attribute management, bill of materials (BOM) generation, netlisting into over 20 netlist formats, analog and digital simulation, and printed circuit board (PCB) layout.
This package contains gsymcheck, the symbol checker.
Other Packages Related to geda-gsymcheck
- dep: geda-symbols (<< 1:1.7.0~)
- GPL EDA -- Electronics design software (symbols library)
- dep: geda-symbols (>= 1:1.5.1)
- dep: guile-1.8-libs (>= 1.8.5+1-2ubuntu1)
- Main Guile libraries
- dep: libgeda38 (>= 1.6.0)
- GPL EDA -- Electronics design software (library files)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines