Package: genius-common (1.0.8-1) [universe]
Links for genius-common
Download Source Package genius:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Sebastian Dröge
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.5z.com]
advanced general purpose calculator program (common files)
Genius is a general purpose calculator program similar in some aspects to BC, Matlab or Maple. It is useful both as a simple calculator and as a research or educational tool. The syntax is very intuitive and is designed to mimic how mathematics is usually written.
This package contains common files for genius.
Other Packages Related to genius-common
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libmpfr1ldbl
- multiple precision floating-point computation
- dep: libreadline5 (>= 5.2)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries