Package: git-arch (1:126.96.36.199-1ubuntu0.2) [security] [universe]
Links for git-arch
Download Source Package git-core:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Gerrit Pape
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
fast, scalable, distributed revision control system (arch interoperability)
Git is popular version control system designed to handle very large projects with speed and efficiency; it is used for many high profile open source projects, most notably the Linux kernel.
Git falls in the category of distributed source code management tools. Every Git working directory is a full-fledged repository with full revision tracking capabilities, not dependent on network access or a central server.
This package provides tools for importing development history from arch repositories.
Other Packages Related to git-arch
- dep: git-core (<< 1:188.8.131.52-.)
- fast, scalable, distributed revision control system
- dep: git-core (>> 1:184.108.40.206)
- dep: tla
- GNU Arch revision control system
- sug: git-doc
- fast, scalable, distributed revision control system (documentation)