Package: genius (1.0.8-1) [universe]
Links for genius
Download Source Package genius:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Sebastian Dröge
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.5z.com]
advanced general purpose calculator program (CLI frontend)
Genius is a general purpose calculator program similar in some aspects to BC, Matlab or Maple. It is useful both as a simple calculator and as a research or educational tool. The syntax is very intuitive and is designed to mimic how mathematics is usually written.
This package contains a command line interface for genius.
Other Packages Related to genius
- dep: genius-common (= 1.0.8-1)
- advanced general purpose calculator program (common files)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgmp3c2
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libmpfr1ldbl
- multiple precision floating-point computation
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libreadline5 (>= 5.2)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries