Package: rhythmbox-dbg (0.12.8-0ubuntu3)
Links for rhythmbox-dbg
Download Source Package rhythmbox:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Loic Minier
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
debugging symbols for rhythmbox
Rhythmbox is a very easy to use music playing and management program which supports a wide range of audio formats (including mp3 and ogg). Originally inspired by Apple's iTunes, the current version also supports Internet Radio, iPod integration and generic portable audio player support, Audio CD burning, Audio CD playback, music sharing, and Podcasts.
This package contains the debugging symbols for rhythmbox.
Other Packages Related to rhythmbox-dbg
- dep: rhythmbox (= 0.12.8-0ubuntu3)
- music player and organizer for GNOME
- rec: gstreamer0.10-plugins-base-dbg
- GStreamer plugins from the "base" set
- rec: gstreamer0.10-plugins-good-dbg
- GStreamer plugins from the "good" set
- rec: libgstreamer0.10-0-dbg
- Core GStreamer libraries and elements
- sug: gstreamer0.10-plugins-ugly-dbg
- GStreamer plugins from the "ugly" set (debug symbols)