Package: gnumed-common (0.6.2-1) [universe]
Links for gnumed-common
Download Source Package gnumed-client:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Med Packaging Team (Mail Archive)
- Andreas Tille
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [gnumed.org]
medical practice management - common files
This is the GNUmed Electronic Medical Record. Its purpose is to enable doctors to keep a medically sound record on their patients' health. Currently it is not fully featured. The features provided are, however, tested, in use, and considered stable. This package does NOT yet provide functionality for billing and stock keeping.
While the GNUmed team has taken the utmost care to make sure the medical records are safe at all times you still need to make sure you are taking appropriate steps to backup the medical data to a safe place at appropriate intervals. Do test your backup and disaster recovery procedures, too !
Protect your data! GNUmed itself comes without any warranty whatsoever. You have been warned.
This package contains the files which are common to client and server.
Other Packages Related to gnumed-common
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: python (>= 2.4)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-egenix-mxdatetime
- date and time handling routines for Python
- dep: python-psycopg2 (>= 2.0.8)
- Python module for PostgreSQL
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules