Package: gnupg-agent (2.0.14-1ubuntu1.7) [security]
Links for gnupg-agent
Download Source Package gnupg2:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Eric Dorland
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.gnupg.org]
GNU privacy guard - password agent
GnuPG is GNU's tool for secure communication and data storage. It can be used to encrypt data and to create digital signatures. It includes an advanced key management facility and is compliant with the proposed OpenPGP Internet standard as described in RFC2440.
This package contains the agent program gpg-agent which keeps a temporary secure storage of your passphrases.
Other Packages Related to gnupg-agent
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libgpg-error0 (>= 1.6)
- library for common error values and messages in GnuPG components
- dep: libpth20
- The GNU Portable Threads
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries