Package: gnuplot-x11 (4.2.6-1) [universe]
Links for gnuplot-x11
Download Source Package gnuplot:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Bradley Smith
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [gnuplot.sourceforge.net]
A command-line driven interactive plotting program
Gnuplot is a portable command-line driven interactive data and function plotting utility that supports lots of output formats, including drivers for many printers, (La)TeX, (x)fig, Postscript, and so on. The X11-output is packaged in gnuplot-x11.
Data files and self-defined functions can be manipulated by the internal C-like language. Can perform smoothing, spline-fitting, or nonlinear fits, and can work with complex numbers.
This package contains the terminal driver that enables gnuplot to plot images interactively under X11. Most users will want this, it is however packaged separately so that low-end systems don't need X installed to use gnuplot.
Other Packages Related to gnuplot-x11
- dep: gnuplot-nox (>= 4.2.6-1)
- A command-line driven interactive plotting program
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libedit2 (>= 2.5.cvs.20010821-1)
- BSD editline and history libraries
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libwxbase2.8-0 (>= 18.104.22.168)
- wxBase library (runtime) - non-GUI support classes of wxWidgets toolkit
- dep: libwxgtk2.8-0 (>= 22.214.171.124)
- wxWidgets Cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit (GTK+ runtime)
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library