Package: dvd-slideshow (0.8.2-0.1ubuntu2) [multiverse]
Links for dvd-slideshow
Download Source Package dvd-slideshow:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Christian Marillat
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [dvd-slideshow.sourceforge.net]
tools to create dvd slideshow with menus
This is the main script. It generates a DVD-compatible MPEG2 video file with audio from a text file input listing of pictures and effects.
Creates a simple DVD menu with buttons that link to MPEG2 files generated with dvd-slideshow or ones that you have created yourself.
Instead of a GUI to create slideshows, I already have almost everything set up from my web page that uses the Gallery program. I figured it wouldn't be that hard to just get a listing of all the images in a given album (sub-albums not supported!) and to generate an appropriate input file to dvd-slideshow.
Does the same thing as gallery2slideshow, but works on a jigl gallery
Other Packages Related to dvd-slideshow
- dep: dvdauthor (>= 0.6.9)
- create DVD-Video file system
- dep: ffmpeg (>= 0.4.8)
- multimedia player, server and encoder
- dep: gsfonts
- Fonts for the Ghostscript interpreter(s)
- dep: libavcodec-extra-52
- ffmpeg codec library
- dep: mjpegtools (>= 1.8.0)
- MJPEG video capture/editting/playback MPEG encoding
- dep: netpbm
- Graphics conversion tools between image formats
- dep: sox
- Swiss army knife of sound processing