Package: eikazo (0.5.2-6ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for eikazo
Download Source Package eikazo:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Julien BLACHE
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
graphical frontend for SANE designed for mass-scanning
Eikazo is a graphical frontend for SANE (Scanner Access Now Easy) designed for mass-scanning, especially with scanners equiped with and ADF (Automatic Document Feeder). Its major goal is to be fast.
Eikazo uses a plugin mechanism for post-processing, storage and to support device-specific options and features.
Install the python-mysqldb or the python-pygresql packages if you intend to use the (demonstration) SQL output plugin.
Other Packages Related to eikazo
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-imaging-sane
- Python Imaging Library - SANE interface
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules