Package: gallery-uploader (1.10-2) [universe]
Links for gallery-uploader
Download Source Package gallery-uploader:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Pietro Battiston
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.pietrobattiston.it]
tool to upload pictures and videos to Gallery
Gallery-uploader is a program which makes it immediate to upload pictures and videos to Gallery installations; Gallery (http://gallery.menalto.com/) is an advanced web photo album organizer.
Gallery-uploader can be used in two ways:
* as a standalone program, which allows the user to browse for files to upload * as a script for Nautilus (the default GNOME file manager): for this to work, the single user must enable it (see the manual for more info)
This program is based on the software "gup", by Julio Biason: it inherits its features and limits, and in particular works only with installations of Gallery version 2 and later, not 1.*.
Other Packages Related to gallery-uploader
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-gnome2
- Python bindings for the GNOME desktop environment
- dep: python-gobject (>= 2.15)
- Python bindings for the GObject library
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules