Package: libiulib0 (0.4-1) [universe]
Links for libiulib0
Download Source Package iulib:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Jeffrey Ratcliffe
- Jakub Wilk
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [code.google.com]
C++ library of image understanding-related algorithms
Iulib provides basic image processing, mathematical morphology, and machine learning algorithms.
Iulib implements easy-to-use image and video I/O functions, as well as a large number of common image processing functions.
Design goals are high portability, easy-to-understand algorithms, no reliance on STL, and using a minimal set of data structures. Almost all interfaces are written in terms of just numbers and the simple narray array class.
Other Packages Related to libiulib0
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libjpeg62
- The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libsdl-gfx1.2-4
- drawing and graphical effects extension for SDL
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libtiff4
- Tag Image File Format (TIFF) library