Package: ocamlgraph-editor (1.3+debian-1) [universe]
Links for ocamlgraph-editor
Download Source Package ocamlgraph:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian OCaml Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Sylvain Le Gall
- Stefano Zacchiroli
- Mehdi Dogguy
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [ocamlgraph.lri.fr]
graphical graph editor based on hyperbolic geometry
Ocamlgraph editor is an interactive graph editor for GNOME; it is based on hyperbolic geometry (it "zooms" more on graph nodes which are in the center of the editing area and zooms less on periferic nodes).
Ocamlgraph editor works with the following file formats to load and save graphs: GML (Graph Modelling Language), DOT (the file format used by Graphviz).
Ocamlgraph is still to be considered experimental.
Other Packages Related to ocamlgraph-editor
- dep: libart-2.0-2 (>= 2.3.18)
- Library of functions for 2D graphics - runtime files
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.29.3)
- The ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.8.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgnomecanvas2-0 (>= 2.11.1)
- A powerful object-oriented display - runtime files
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text