Package: grub-coreboot (1.98-1ubuntu5) [universe]
Links for grub-coreboot
Download Source Package grub2:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- GRUB Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Robert Millan
- Felix Zielcke
- Jordi Mallach
- Colin Watson
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.gnu.org]
GRand Unified Bootloader, version 2 (Coreboot version)
GRUB is a portable, powerful bootloader. This version of GRUB is based on a cleaner design than its predecessors, and provides the following new features:
- Scripting in grub.cfg using BASH-like syntax. - Support for modern partition maps such as GPT. - Modular generation of grub.cfg via update-grub. Packages providing GRUB add-ons can plug in their own script rules and trigger updates by invoking update-grub2.
This package contains a version of GRUB that has been built for use with platforms running the Coreboot firmware.
Other Packages Related to grub-coreboot
- dep: grub-common (= 1.98-1ubuntu5)
- GRand Unified Bootloader, version 2 (common files)
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.