Package: gstreamer0.10-gnomevfs (0.10.28-1) [universe]
Links for gstreamer0.10-gnomevfs
Download Source Package gst-plugins-base0.10:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Maintainers of GStreamer packages (Mail Archive)
- Loic Minier
- Sebastien Bacher
- Sebastian Dröge
- Sjoerd Simons
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [gstreamer.freedesktop.org]
GStreamer plugin for GnomeVFS
GStreamer is a streaming media framework, based on graphs of filters which operate on media data. Applications using this library can do anything from real-time sound processing to playing videos, and just about anything else media-related. Its plugin-based architecture means that new data types or processing capabilities can be added simply by installing new plug-ins.
This package contains the GStreamer plugin to read from and write to GnomeVFS URIs. GnomeVFS is the GNOME virtual file-system.
Other Packages Related to gstreamer0.10-gnomevfs
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.18.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgnomevfs2-0 (>= 1:2.17.90)
- GNOME Virtual File System (runtime libraries)
- dep: libgstreamer0.10-0 (>= 0.10.28)
- Core GStreamer libraries and elements
- rec: libgnomevfs2-extra
- GNOME Virtual File System (extra modules)