Package: gtk2-engines-sapwood (3.0.0.debian.1-2) [universe]
Links for gtk2-engines-sapwood
Download Source Package sapwood:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Tommi Komulainen
- Loic Minier
- Jonny Lamb
- Riku Voipio
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Pixbuf-based theme engine for GTK+ 2.x
Sapwood is a pixbuf-based 'theme' that allows you to configure the look of GTK-using programs. The programs need no modifications to use themes; the support is built into GTK+.
The engine is similar to the pixbuf engine, but uses client-server design and pixmaps rather than pixbufs. It is faster and more memory efficient than the pixbuf engine, but doesn't do scaling or gradients.
Other Packages Related to gtk2-engines-sapwood
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.20.0)
- The ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.5.18)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.20.1)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text