Package: gwrite (0.2.0-1) [universe]
Links for gwrite
Download Source Package gwrite:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Aron Xu
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [code.google.com]
simple GTK+ HTML5 rich text editor
gWrite is a simple GTK+ HTML5 WYSIWYG editor, focusing on writing and simple text formating. It can automatically generate a table of contents based on the document structure.
It aims to be lighter than OOWrite & OOWeb, and to be as useful as them.
Other Packages Related to gwrite
- dep: mimetex
- LaTeX math expressions to anti-aliased GIF images converter
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-gtksourceview2
- Python bindings for the GtkSourceView widget
- dep: python-jswebkit
- dep: python-webkit
- WebKit/Gtk Python bindings