Package: libghc6-lazysmallcheck-dev (0.5-1) [universe]
Links for libghc6-lazysmallcheck-dev
Download Source Package haskell-lazysmallcheck:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Haskell Group (Mail Archive)
- Joachim Breitner
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.cs.york.ac.uk]
A library for demand-driven testing of Haskell programs
This package provides a library for the Haskell programming language.
Lazy SmallCheck is a library for exhaustive, demand-driven testing of Haskell programs. It is based on the idea that if a property holds for a partially-defined input then it must also hold for all fully-defined refinements of the that input. Compared to ``eager'' input generation as in SmallCheck, Lazy SmallCheck may require significantly fewer test-cases to verify a property for all inputs up to a given depth.
Other Packages Related to libghc6-lazysmallcheck-dev
- dep: libffi5 (>= 3.0.4)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libgmp3c2
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- sug: libghc6-lazysmallcheck-doc
- Package not available
- sug: libghc6-lazysmallcheck-prof
- A library for demand-driven testing of Haskell programs; profiling libraries