Package: heirloom-mailx (12.4-1.1) [universe]
Links for heirloom-mailx
Download Source Package heirloom-mailx:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Hilko Bengen
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [heirloom.sourceforge.net]
feature-rich BSD mail(1)
Workalike of the classical mail(1). Heirloom mailx can produce and read MIME and S/MIME messages and has greatly improved character-set handling, including support for UTF-8.
It can send messages through a local /usr/bin/sendmail interface or SMTP, using a smarthost. Mail can be read from local mailboxes as well as via POP3 or IMAP connections. Network protocols can be encrypted using SSL/TLS.
Other Packages Related to heirloom-mailx
- dep: base-files (>= 2.2.0)
- Debian base system miscellaneous files
- dep: libgssapi-krb5-2 (>= 1.7dfsg~beta1)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - krb5 GSS-API Mechanism
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8f-5)
- SSL shared libraries