Package: libgdata-cil-dev (126.96.36.199-3) [universe]
Links for libgdata-cil-dev
Download Source Package gdata-sharp:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian CLI Libraries Team (Mail Archive)
- Chow Loong Jin
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [code.google.com]
Google GData CLI client library
GData (Google data) is a set of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for the Common Language Infrastructure (CLI) which provide a simple protocol for reading and writing data on the web.
Each of the following Google services provides a Google data API:
* Base * Blogger * Calendar * Code Search * Contacts * Document List * Google Apps Provisioning * Notebook * Picasa Web Albums * Spreadsheets * YouTube
The GData CLI Client Library provides a library and source code that make it easy to access data through Google Data APIs.
This package contains development files for the GData library, and should be used for compilation
Other Packages Related to libgdata-cil-dev
- dep: libgdata1.4-cil (= 188.8.131.52-3)
- Google GData CLI client library