Package: libipod-cil-dev (0.8.5-1) [universe]
Links for libipod-cil-dev
Download Source Package ipod-sharp:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian CLI Libraries Team (Mail Archive)
- Sebastian Dröge
- Chow Loong Jin
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
CLI library for accessing iPods - development files
ipod-sharp is a library that allows manipulation of the iTunesDB used in Apple iPod devices. Currently it supports adding/removing songs and manipulating playlists.
This package contains the development files for the ipod-sharp libraries, and should be used for compilation.
Other Packages Related to libipod-cil-dev
- dep: libipod-cil (= 0.8.5-1)
- CLI library for accessing iPods
- rec: podsleuth (>= 0.6.0)
- Tool to discover detailed information about Apple iPods