Package: mono-mcs (2.4.4~svn151842-1ubuntu4.1) [security] [universe]
Links for mono-mcs
Download Source Package mono:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Mono Group (Mail Archive)
- Mirco Bauer
- Sebastian Dröge
- Jo Shields
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.mono-project.com]
Mono C# 1.0 compiler for CLI 1.1
This is the Mono C# (C-Sharp) 1.0 compiler, a platform-independent compiler which produces CIL (Common Intermediate Language) binary executables. This compiler targets the CLI 1.1 runtime version.
Mono is a platform for running and developing applications based on the ECMA/ISO Standards. Mono is an open source effort led by Novell. Mono provides a complete CLR (Common Language Runtime) including compiler and runtime, which can produce and execute CIL (Common Intermediate Language) bytecode (aka assemblies), and a class library.
Other Packages Related to mono-mcs
- dep: libmono-corlib1.0-cil (<< 2.4.4~svn151843)
- Mono core library (for CLI 1.0)
- dep: libmono-corlib1.0-cil (>= 2.4.4~svn151842)
- dep: libmono-system1.0-cil (>= 1.2.6)
- Mono System libraries (for CLI 1.0)
- dep: mono-runtime (>= 1.0)
- Mono runtime
- rec: pkg-config
- manage compile and link flags for libraries