Package: asterisk-h323 (1:188.8.131.52-0ubuntu1.4) [security] [universe]
Links for asterisk-h323
Download Source Package asterisk:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian VoIP Team (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.asterisk.org]
H.323 protocol support for Asterisk
Asterisk is an Open Source PBX and telephony toolkit.
This channel driver (chan_h323) provides support for the H.323 protocol for Asterisk. This is an implementation originally contributed by NuFone and nowdays maintained and distributed by Digium, Inc. Hence, it is considered the official H.323 chanel driver.
This is one of many H.323 channel implementations for Asterisk with others being chan_oh323 and chan_ooh323c, distributed by Debian as asterisk-oh323 and asterisk-ooh323c, respectively.
For more information about the Asterisk PBX, have a look at the Asterisk package.
Other Packages Related to asterisk-h323
- dep: asterisk
- Open Source Private Branch Exchange (PBX)
- dep: libexpat1 (>= 1.95.8)
- XML parsing C library - runtime library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libldap-2.4-2 (>= 2.4.7)
- OpenLDAP libraries
- dep: libpt-1.10.10 (>= 1.10.10-3ubuntu1~)
- Portable Windows Library
- dep: libsasl2-2
- Cyrus SASL - authentication abstraction library
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8k-1)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3