Package: gmt-doc (4.5.1-1) [universe]
Links for gmt-doc
Download Source Package gmt:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GIS Project (Mail Archive)
- Torsten Landschoff
- Francesco Paolo Lovergine
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [gmt.soest.hawaii.edu]
HTML documentation for GMT, the Generic Mapping Tools
GMT is a collection of UNIX tools that allow users to manipulate (x,y) and (x,y,z) data sets (including filtering, trend fitting, gridding, projecting, etc.) and produce Encapsulated PostScript File (EPS) illustrations ranging from simple x-y plots through contour maps to artificially illuminated surfaces and 3-D perspective views in black and white, gray tone, hachure patterns, and 24-bit color.
GMT supports many common map projections plus linear, log, and power scaling, and comes with support data such as coastlines, rivers, and political boundaries.
This package contains the HTML documentation for GMT, consisting of
- the tutorial - the cookbook and technical reference - the manpages converted to HTML.
Other Packages Related to gmt-doc
- sug: www-browser
- virtual package provided by arora, chimera2, chromium-browser, conkeror, edbrowse, elinks, elinks-lite, elvis, elvis-console, epiphany-browser, firefox, konqueror, links, links2, lynx-cur, midori, netrik, netsurf, rekonq, seamonkey-browser, w3m, xemacs21-mule, xemacs21-mule-canna-wnn, xemacs21-nomule