Package: haskell-agda-doc (2.2.6-3) [universe]
Links for haskell-agda-doc
Download Source Package agda:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Haskell Group (Mail Archive)
- Iain Lane
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [wiki.portal.chalmers.se]
a dependently typed functional programming language - documentation
Agda is a dependently typed functional programming language: It has inductive families, which are like Haskell's GADTs, but they can be indexed by values and not just types. It also has parameterised modules, mixfix operators, Unicode characters, and an interactive Emacs interface (the type checker can assist in the development of your code).
Agda is also a proof assistant: It is an interactive system for writing and checking proofs. Agda is based on intuitionistic type theory, a foundational system for constructive mathematics developed by the Swedish logician Per Martin-Löf. It has many similarities with other proof assistants based on dependent types, such as Coq, Epigram and NuPRL.
This package contains the documentation files.
Other Packages Related to haskell-agda-doc
- rec: ghc6-doc
- Documentation for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- rec: libghc6-haskeline-doc
- A command-line interface for user input, written in Haskell; documentation
- rec: libghc6-haskell-src-doc
- Haskell module to manipulate Haskell source; documentation
- rec: libghc6-mtl-doc
- Haskell monad transformer library for GHC; documentation
- rec: libghc6-quickcheck2-doc
- Haskell automatic testing library for GHC; documentation
- sug: libghc6-agda-dev
- a dependently typed functional programming language - development libraries