Package: haskell-edison-core-doc (18.104.22.168-3) [universe]
Links for haskell-edison-core-doc
Download Source Package haskell-edison-core:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian Haskell Group (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.cs.princeton.edu]
documentation of the Edison Haskell library
Some concrete implementations of the abstract interface of the Edison library for Haskell for use with hugs.
Edison is a library of purely function data structures for Haskell originally written by Chris Okasaki. Conceptually, it consists of two things:
- A set of type classes defining data the following data structure abstractions: 'sequences', 'collections' and 'associative collections' - Multiple concrete implementations of each of the abstractions
This package contains the documentation of the concrete implementations.
Other Packages Related to haskell-edison-core-doc
- rec: ghc6-doc
- Documentation for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- rec: haskell-edison-api-doc
- documentation of the Edison Haskell library
- sug: libghc6-edison-core-dev
- Haskell library of efficent, purely-functional data structures