Package: libbakery-2.4-doc (2.4.4-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for libbakery-2.4-doc
Download Source Package bakery2.4:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Bradley Bell
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Deng Xiyue
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
A C++ Application Framework (development files)
Bakery is a C++ Framework for creating GTK+ or GNOME applications using gtkmm and gnomemm.
* Bakery provides a Document/View architecture, but it doesn't force you to use the whole architecture. * Bakery can use XML as a Document storage format, if you like. But it doesn't force you to use the whole architecture. * Bakery provides default functionality, which can be easily customized. * Bakery makes it easy to start developing GNOME applications. * Bakery gives your application structure. * Bakery contains a few utility classes.
The main bakery library provides gtkmm-based App classes for the GUI-independent App, Document and View classes. The bakery_gnomeui extension library provides libgnomeuimm-based App classes instead, for creating full GNOME applications.
This package contains documentation.
Other Packages Related to libbakery-2.4-doc
- dep: doc-base
- utilities to manage online documentation
- dep: lynx
- Text-mode WWW Browser (transitional package)
- or www-browser
- virtual package provided by arora, chimera2, chromium-browser, conkeror, edbrowse, elinks, elinks-lite, elvis, elvis-console, epiphany-browser, firefox, konqueror, links, links2, lynx-cur, midori, netrik, netsurf, rekonq, seamonkey-browser, w3m, xemacs21-mule, xemacs21-mule-canna-wnn, xemacs21-nomule
- sug: libbakery-2.4-dev (>= 2.4.4-1)
- A C++ Application Framework (development files)