Package: libepc-doc (0.3.10-2ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for libepc-doc
Download Source Package libepc:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Josselin Mouette
- Loic Minier
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [live.gnome.org]
Easy Publish and Consume library - documentation
The Easy Publish and Consume library provides an easy method to publish data per HTTPS announce that information via DNS-SD, find that information and finally consume it.
You can use this library as key/value store published to the network, using encryption, authentication and service discovery.
This package contains the HTML documentation for the Easy Publish and Consume library
Other Packages Related to libepc-doc
- rec: libepc-1.0-2
- Easy Publish and Consume library - shared libraries
- rec: libepc-ui-1.0-2
- Easy Publish and Consume library - shared widget libraries
- sug: devhelp
- A GNOME developers help program