Package: libghc6-hashed-storage-doc (0.3.9-1) [universe]
Links for libghc6-hashed-storage-doc
Download Source Package haskell-hashed-storage:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Haskell Group (Mail Archive)
- Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [hackage.haskell.org]
hashed file storage support code; documentation
This package provides the documentation for a library for the Haskell programming language. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
Support code for reading and manipulating hashed file storage (where each file and directory is associated with a cryptographic hash, for corruption-resistant storage and fast comparisons).
The supported storage formats include darcs hashed pristine, a plain filesystem tree and an indexed plain tree (where the index maintains hashes of the plain files and directories).
Other Packages Related to libghc6-hashed-storage-doc
- rec: ghc6-doc
- Documentation for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- rec: libghc6-mtl-doc
- Haskell monad transformer library for GHC; documentation
- sug: libghc6-hashed-storage-dev
- hashed file storage support code