Package: libghc6-parsec3-doc (3.0.1-1) [universe]
Links for libghc6-parsec3-doc
Download Source Package haskell-parsec:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Haskell Group (Mail Archive)
- Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [legacy.cs.uu.nl]
Haskell monadic parser combinator library for GHC; documentation
This package provides the documentation for a library for the Haskell programming language.
Parsec is designed from scratch as an industrial-strength parser library. It is simple, safe, well documented, has extensive libraries and good error messages, and is also fast. It is defined as a monad transformer that can be stacked on arbitrary monads, and it is also parametric in the input stream type.
Other Packages Related to libghc6-parsec3-doc
- rec: ghc6-doc
- Documentation for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- rec: libghc6-mtl-doc
- Haskell monad transformer library for GHC; documentation
- sug: libghc6-parsec3-dev
- Haskell monadic parser combinator library for GHC