Package: libinfinity-0.4-doc (0.4.1-1) [universe]
Links for libinfinity-0.4-doc
Download Source Package libinfinity:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Philipp Kern
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [gobby.0x539.de]
infinote-based collaborative editing - documentation
libinfinity is library to build collaborative text editors. Changes to the text buffers are synced to all other clients over a central server. Even though a central server is involved, the local user sees his changes applied instantly and the merging is done on the individual clients.
This package contains the API documentation of libinfinity.
Other Packages Related to libinfinity-0.4-doc
- dep: lynx
- Text-mode WWW Browser (transitional package)
- or www-browser
- virtual package provided by arora, chimera2, chromium-browser, conkeror, edbrowse, elinks, elinks-lite, elvis, elvis-console, epiphany-browser, firefox, konqueror, links, links2, lynx-cur, midori, netrik, netsurf, rekonq, seamonkey-browser, w3m, xemacs21-mule, xemacs21-mule-canna-wnn, xemacs21-nomule
- rec: libglib2.0-doc
- Documentation files for the GLib library
- rec: libxml2-doc
- Documentation for the GNOME XML library