Package: rdoc1.9 (18.104.22.168-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for rdoc1.9
Download Source Package ruby1.9:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- akira yamada
- Daigo Moriwaki
- Lucas Nussbaum
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.ruby-lang.org]
Generate documentation from Ruby source files (for Ruby 1.9)
RDoc - Documentation from Ruby Source Files:
* Generates structured HTML and XML documentation from Ruby source and C extensions. * Automatically extracts class, module, method, and attribute definitions. These can be annotated using inline comments. * Analyzes method visibility. * Handles aliasing. * Uses non-intrusive and implicit markup in the comments. Readers of the original source needn't know that it is marked up at all.
This package provides the RDoc tool which uses Ruby 1.9.
Other Packages Related to rdoc1.9
- dep: irb1.9 (>= 22.214.171.124-1ubuntu1)
- Interactive Ruby (for Ruby 1.9)
- dep: libruby1.9 (>= 126.96.36.199-1ubuntu1)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.9
- dep: ruby1.9 (>= 188.8.131.52-1ubuntu1)
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby 1.9
- sug: graphviz
- rich set of graph drawing tools