Package: fte-terminal (0.50.0-2) [universe]
Links for fte-terminal
Download Source Package fte:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Text editor for programmers - version for terminals
FTE is a text editor for programmers. Some of its features are smart indentation for C, C++, Java, Perl; color syntax highlighting for many more languages; multiple file/window editing; column blocks; configurable menus and keyboard bindings; mouse support; undo/redo; regular expression search and replace; folding; background compiler execution.
This is the version for terminals (e.g. xterm, vt100).
Other Packages Related to fte-terminal
- dep: fte (= 0.50.0-2)
- Text editor for programmers - base package
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libslang2 (>= 2.0.7-1)
- The S-Lang programming library - runtime version
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3