Package: ng-cjk-canna (1.5~beta1-3) [universe]
Links for ng-cjk-canna
Download Source Package ng:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Masayuki Hatta (mhatta)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Nihongo MicroGnuEmacs with CJK and Canna support
Ng is Nihongo Mg, MicroGnuEmacs. It is a small lightweight Emacs-like editor. It can handle both Latin and CJK.
ng-cjk-canna can handle ISO-2022-JP, Shift-JIS, EUC-JP as well as EUC-KR and EUC-CN(GB only). Latin is not supported. Canna, one of Japanese input methods, is also supported.
Other Packages Related to ng-cjk-canna
- dep: libcanna1g (>= 3.7p3)
- input system for Japanese - runtime library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: ng-common
- Common files used by ng-* packages